You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you forgot it.
Changing password in Settings
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com to access the Neurons platform.
- At the top right, click on your profile image and select Settings.
- Choose Profile and click on Change Password.
- Enter your current followed by your new password, then select Save.
Your password must:
- Be a minimum of 8 and a maximum of 25 characters
- Contain a number
- Contain a capital letter
- Contain a lower case letter
- Not be your current password
How do I reset my password?
Forgot your password? Don't worry, it happens to all of us.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter your email address associated with your account in the window and click Send.
- Go to the inbox of the entered email, where you should receive a password reset email within a few minutes.
- Open the password reset email and click Reset Password.
- Reset your password by entering and confirming your new password on the new page and clicking the Save button.
- Your password has now been reset! Click Sign In Now or go to app.neuronsinc.com to sign in to your account with your new password.
If you do not receive the password reset email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you are still unable to locate the email, contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager.