This article will show you how to delete folders and files on Predict.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you are about to delete.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you wish to delete. You can select multiple folders and files by ticking the checkbox in the top left corner of their thumbnail.
- Click the icon either in the top right corner of a thumbnail or on the right side of an item, depending on your view preferences.
- Click Delete. You can also click the icon in the toolbar.
- Confirm the deletion by clicking Delete.
- Your folder or file is now deleted permanently.
You can also delete entire folders and their content.
- You can select all folders and files of a given folder by clicking the checkbox on the left side of the toolbar. Then click on the icon in the toolbar.
- You can also delete all the folders and files by clicking icon in the toolbar, then clicking Delete. This will delete the entire folder instead of the selected content inside it.