This article will help you download prediction results on Predict.
- Go to https://app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- By default, you’ll see your files in Grid view.
- Navigate to the folder or file you would like to download the prediction results of.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you want to download.
- Click the icon in the top right corner of the folder or file thumbnail and click Download. You can also click the icon in the toolbar.
Note: You can also download results in List view by clicking the icon and selecting Download.
Downloading multiple folders and files
In a case where you’d like to download multiple folders or files at the same time, simply tick the checkboxes in the top left corner of each folder or file thumbnail and click on the icon on the toolbar.
You can also navigate to a folder, click the icon in the toolbar, and select Download. This will download all contents within the folder. You can also select every item via the checkbox in the toolbar and then click on the icon button in the middle of the toolbar.
What results do I get?
Your folders and files will be downloaded as a single .zip file that contains:
|For images||For videos|
|Original assets||in .jpeg||in .mp4|
|AOIs||Custom AOI values in .csv||Not just yet, but AOIs for videos are coming soon!|
|Cognitive & Sentiment scores||For each image in a single .csv file||For each video frame in a single .csv file|