With AOIs (Areas of Interest) you can measure attention to the smallest details on any element of your creative assets.
What is an AOI?
An AOI (Area of Interest) shows the percentage of predicted visual attention that falls inside a specific area of a visual asset.
AOIs in Detail view
AOIs can be turned on and off individually using the AOIs panel on the right side of the screen.
All AOIs can be turned on and off by switching the Show AOIs toggle in the left toolbar or in the top right corner of the AOIs panel.
How to draw AOIs
With AOIs you have the freedom to draw custom shapes and measure attention to the smallest details on any item of your creative assets.
When drawing AOIs you can use the Draw rectangle and Draw polygon tools depending on your needs.
How to edit, rename and delete AOIs
You can easily move or resize AOIs by selecting the Move and resize or the Edit corners AOI tool in the left toolbar.
You can rename an AOI by clicking the icon next to the AOI. Type in the new name then click Save.
You can delete an AOI by clicking the icon next to the AOI. Click the icon to delete it.
Quickly compare attention on similar areas by copy-pasting AOIs from any image to any other image in Predict, so you can be sure the AOIs are exactly the same.
- Open an image in Predict.
- Select the Move and resize AOI tool in the left toolbar.
- Select the AOI you want to copy by clicking on it. Select multiple AOIs by holding down the Shift key while clicking on them.
- Press Ctrl + C.
- Select the image you want to paste the AOI to (skip this step if you want to paste the AOI on the same image to duplicate them).
- Open up the Detail view of the new image and click on the image.
- If you’re in the Comparison view, click on another image.
- Press Ctrl + V.
Copying an AOI in Comparison view