This article will help you rename folders and files on Predict.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you are about to rename.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you’d like to rename.
- Click the icon either in the top right corner of a thumbnail or on the right side of an item, depending on your view preferences.
- Select Rename to type in the new name of the folder or file.
- Once you have typed in the new name, click the Save button in the lower right corner.
- You should now have successfully changed the name of a folder or file in Predict!
Tip: You can also rename folders by entering the folder and clicking the icon in the toolbar.
Note: Folder names have a limit of max. 50 characters, and files max. 260 characters.