This article will help you rename folders and files in Predict.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you want to rename.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you’d like to rename.
- Click the icon either in the top right corner of the thumbnail or on the right side of the row, depending on whether you are in grid view or list view.
- Select Rename and type in the new name of the folder or file in the window that then appears.
- Once you have typed in the new name, click the Save button in the lower right corner.
- You have have successfully changed the name of a folder or file in Predict!
Tip: You can also rename folders by entering the folder and clicking the icon in the toolbar.
Note: Folder names have a limit of max. 50 characters, and files max. 260 characters.