This article will help you arrange folders and files on Predict.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you are about to move.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you wish to move.
- Click the icon either in the top right corner of a thumbnail or on the right side of the row, depending on whether you are in grid view or list view.
- Tip: If you want to move a folder and all its contents, you can also enter the folder and click on the icon in the right side of the toolbar.
- Click Move.
- Select the folder you want to move to by either choosing your destination folder from the dropdown list or by simply typing in the name of the folder. Select Home Folder as the destination to move your folder or file to the topmost folder layer.
- When you have selected where you want to move to, click on the Move button.
- Your folder or file are now moved to the new destination!
Note: It is currently not possible to move folders containing sub-level folders as Predict only supports a two layers of folders.
Moving multiple folders and files
- You can select multiple files individually by clicking on the checkbox in the top left corner of their thumbnail or on the left side of their row, depending on whether your are in grid view or list view.
- Tip: You can also select all items in a folder by clicking on the checkbox in the left side of the folder toolbar.
- As soon as you select any items with the checkbox, new options will appear in the middle of the toolbar. The numbers on the buttons show you how many items you have selected.
- Click on the Move button in the middle of the toolbar.
- Select your destination and click on the Move button in the window that appears.
- All your selected files and folders, including all contents inside the folders, have now been moved to the new destination!