This article will help you arrange folders and files on Predict.
- Go to app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you are about to move.
- Hover your mouse over the folder or file you wish to move. You can select multiple folders and files by ticking the checkbox in the top left corner of their thumbnail.
- Click the icon either in the top right corner of a thumbnail or on the right side of an item, depending on your view preferences.
- Click Move. You can also click the icon in the toolbar.
- Either choose your destination folder from the dropdown list or simply type in the name of the folder and click Move.
- Your folders or files are now moved to the new destination.
Note: It is not possible to move folders containing sub-level folders as Predict supports a two-layered folder system.
You can also move entire folders and their content.
- You can select all folders and files of a given folder by clicking the checkbox on the left side of the toolbar. Then click on the icon in the toolbar.
- You can also move the entire folder by clicking the icon in the toolbar, then clicking Move. This will move the entire folder instead of the selected content inside it.