Follow 3 easy steps to run a rapid prediction on (almost) any visual asset.
Things to consider before running a prediction
- You have created a Neurons account with access to Predict
- Your assets are ready to test
- The assets fit the upload requirements
Follow 3 simple steps
1. Upload files
- Go to https://app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Click the Upload button in the right side of the top bar.
- Choose files you want to predict.
Tip: You can also drag and drop files directly into Predict to upload them!
2. Run the predictions
- Once you upload your files, Predict automatically starts predicting your assets.
- You can keep track of your uploads in the collapsible window in the lower right corner, so you can navigate freely around while your files are being predicted.
- You can access results when the check mark appears next to the uploaded files’ names. Your predicted files are placed in the folder you were in when you uploaded them, and newly predicted files will also appear under Recent Files.
Video prediction time depends on the file size and length, but can take a while compared to image prediction. You will get an email as soon as your video predictions are ready for you!
3. See the results
- Once the prediction is complete and you have located your predicted files, you can click on the file to open up the prediction details page.
- You can now dive into all the predicted performance of your asset:
- Scores: Cognitive and sentiment scores can be found at the bottom of the page. For videos, you will see the overall scores as well as a graph visualising the scores frame by frame. Play the video to see the performance for each specific frame, or click anywhere on the graph timeline to jump to that specific point in the video!
- Heatmaps: Switch between all the different prediction maps in the left side of the toolbar, or click on any of the scores to see the associated heatmap.
- Visualizations: Switch between original, heatmap, and fogmap for your prediction maps in the middle of the toolbar. Fogmap is only available for Attention maps.
- AOIs: Draw Areas of Interest (AOIs) to measure the performance across all predictions of any element in your image.
- Benchmarks: See how the performance of your image and AOIs compares to the industry average with Predict Benchmarks.
- Compare: Select up to six images to compare predictions and determine which performs best.
- Download: If you want to share the predictions or work with the raw results, you can download the prediction results.