Follow 3 easy steps to run a rapid prediction on (almost) any visual asset.
Things to consider before running a prediction
- You have a Neurons account with access to Predict --> Create a Neurons account.
- You and your team members have access to collaborate --> Invite team members and collaborators.
- You have assets ready to test
- Your asset files fit the upload requirements
Follow 3 simple steps
1. Upload files
- Go to https://app.neuronsinc.com/predict to launch Predict.
- Click the Upload button.
- Choose images or videos you want to upload.
To upload files, you can also drag and drop them into Predict.
2. Run an instant prediction
- Once you upload your files, Predict automatically starts predicting your assets.
- You can keep track of your uploads in the box in a collapsible window in the lower right corner, so you can navigate freely around Predict in the meantime.
- You can access results as soon as the green check mark appears next to the uploaded files’ names.
3. See results
- Once the prediction is completed, you’re ready to dive into heatmaps, custom AOIs as well as cognitive scores.
- You can switch between Original and several Heatmap views using the left sidebar.
- You can either choose to look at your assets one by one or compare up to six images at once. Read more about how to compare results here.
- You can also measure attention to the smallest details on any item of your creative assets. Draw custom-shaped AOIs on your images in both single detail and compare views. Read more about how to work with AOIs here.
- You can download results by following these steps.